Monday, October 1, 2012

Me Stubborn?



This is no secret and nor should it come to a shock to anyone...
I am stubborn!

As I have mentioned a few posts back, we have had some hard times these last couple of weeks. 
I had completely thought this move would be easy for me. Due to these instances, I was not myself. I would break down completely every couple of days. This was was worse than "Pregnant Shelle". 
I finally had to hit rock bottom and this is where I realized the lesson.

When everything was being thrown at me, I am ashamed to say, I did not kneel down.
All I could think was, why am I going through these trials. I was very stubborn and asking to keep throwing stuff at me...I can get through this on my own. I am strong, I can do this. 
Oh things were thrown my way. 
It wasn't until I realized this was Heavenly Father teaching me a lesson. 
He was waiting for me to take my problems to him. I have a very strong relationship with him. 
I always have, that is just how my parents raised me. 
Tuesday morning I got down on my knees and prayed.
But I could not just give my problems to Heavenly Father, I too had to do my part. As he did for us. 
He was just waiting for me to ask for help. The moment I realized that, I felt 100 lbs taken off my shoulders and I was comforted. 
We all have those moments of weaknesses, we are all human.
It doesn't matter what religion you are, how you pray or where you pray.
Because you can pray anywhere. 
Having that relationship is the key and it is never too late to start. 
I am thankful for the relationship I have with my Heavenly Father and how I still make MANY mistakes and they always bring me closer to Him. 

I am still working on that stubborn thing, I am not sure if that will change any time soon....
Can I blame it on the red hair or the Irish blood? 

Have a fantastic week!!
It is October and go decorate your homes!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Shelle! I love this! What a beautiful post from a beautiful girl! :)

    ReplyDelete