Monday, October 29, 2012

Batting Cage Date

It is no rumor that we are a Sports Family. We are not those people that just like to watch them...
We play them!

We can't wait for Bells to start playing. We are going to be the world's proudest parents!!
We found batting cages right by our house. Miah came home from school and I asked if we could go and Bells got so excited she could hardly stand it! Off we went. 
Miah started out and was right back in the groove.



My husband pretty much rocks. 


Just look at that stance...


Bells was up next and Miah helped her at first....


Didn't take her long to want to do it by herself. With us as parents, I didn't expect anything different. This girl was born to play sports!!!


Just about to open up and smash that ball! Oh it is good to be back in the cage!! As I love to run, baseball is my favorite sport to play!!

Look how happy she was. She had just finished telling Daddy that she could kick his booty in a home run derby!! I wouldn't doubt it!


Yep, I can switch it! Left or right handed, it doesn't matter. 



Just look how she idolizes her Daddy. 


It was the perfect afternoon. We went for some ice cream afterwards and Bells told us, that was just a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment