Monday, October 29, 2012

Firefighters and Dragons

We had a good time at Rio Vista Park, the best part, EVERYTHING was FREE!!
The Firefighters and Police put it on every year and lots of activities are there. They also have a BBQ and it is all FREE! I know I sound cheap but come on, things are expensive these days and you add Dental School tuition...

Bells was having fun throwing a ball around, she wants to play baseball so bad. One more year sweet girl, one more year!


She wanted a dragon painted on her face and gosh darn it, they did a spectacular job! Pink, sparkles and all!


This is after somebody called her a princess...
NO not really, I just thought it was funny. I am not sure what is going on here.


I too got my face painted, added a little bit more of Irish!


Daddy thought it wasn't very manly to get his face painted, maybe next time. 
I do like his scruff though! He loves to tickle Bells with it. That reminds me of my childhood! 


She loves helicopters and she finally got to touch one!


Her favorite part was holding the fire hose all by herself. I was honestly surprised she didn't try and squirt anybody. She is a turd like that!!


We were able to sit in a firetruck and they gave her a hat. 
That made her day. She is still our little Hawaiian baby....Shaka!!!


I thought it was a great way to get the community together and meet the police and firefighters. The kiddos had fun and hey it was also fenced in...free food, games, face painting and your kids were all corralled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment