Monday, October 8, 2012

White Coat Ceremony

It now seems official. For him, it was saying "You ROCK, you are awesome and you are on your way to becoming a Doctor."
For me, it was saying "welcome to the next four years of being a single parent and never seeing your husband, yet again rubbed into my face." 
I am just joking with that in a way. 
Do not get me wrong though, I am so proud of him, I even shed some tears. He always impresses me so much. He has worked so hard at getting here and owes it all to himself. 

Last Friday was White Coat Ceremony and it was such an honor to be there. It started off rocky due to a lovely lady taking away Bells' balloon she bought for her Daddy. 
She had told me she wanted to get Daddy a surprise. We stopped by the store and she saw the balloons and picked out the Avengers one. She pointed out all the Characters and told me she would get this because it had Captain America and Daddy is like Captain America because he is just so special today. 
I love my little tomboy!!!



Daddy waiting to receive his white coat....


What a Stud. I do say Dr. Taylor sounds lovely but not as lovely as Mrs. Dr. Taylor!!



Class of 2016

   
The Future Dr. and Mrs. Dr. Taylor


We can't forget the little one


WHAT?? We finally made it here ? 


Scary thought....these guys might get to work on your teeth. 
James, Mike, Miah and Cameron. 


So proud of her Daddy. 


Can you say brown noser? 
You gotta do what ya gotta do? 
Hahaha!


Daddy and Bells



Way to go Miah. We are so proud of you!
Now to get through the next 4 years....

P.S. For those family members waiting for him to graduate for free Dental work.....DREAM ON!!!!
Yes, we are already getting heckled for that...sad huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment