Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mommy Just Take A Picture

One afternoon during lunch, Bells said Mommy how about you take a picture of me as I am eating. 
What a weirdo but from one weirdo to another, I agreed. 
BBQ Chicken...I think so!!

"Mommy thank you so much for my yummy food!"


Every piece counts!!


"Did you see that Mom? I got it.?


If Miah were home, he would of freaked out, right about now. He HATES sticky hands. 
Seriously, as I have said before...he is the girl in the relationship when it comes to that. 
Halloween is coming up, I will be doing the shoveling out of the pumpkin, it is way too dirty for him. 
Yet he wants to be a Dentist? 



We went straight into the pool afterwards. Tell the lifeguard because we didn't wait 30 minutes to swim. Nor did we get a cramp. I think that is a myth or else just intense swimming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment