Saturday, December 1, 2012

Phoenix Zoo Trip

Who doesn't love a good day at the Zoo? When I suggest to Miah that we make a trip to the Zoo, he takes me to the computer and pulls up the website and shows me all the pictures of the animals there. When done showing me, he tells me that was a nice trip, let us go again sometime soon. 
My husband is sarcastic, not cool!
But Bells and I got our way, mainly because we had free passes to go.
So off we went...

What is it about giraffes? They are so beautiful and just such an interesting creature. 
A family of three just like us!
Miah shoving his face full of food, my being picky and Bells being easily distracted. 
We missed being able to feed and pet the giraffes by 10 minutes, DARN IT!!


Look at how happy those two are! I think Miah secretly loves and I mean LOVES the zoo. He just doesn't want anybody to know it. 


This big guy made us all laugh. He was doing all sorts of crazy things. Bells thought it was time he should take off his Halloween mask, silly baboon. 


This girl was taunting us just sitting at the window. She was very flirty with Miah. I told him to give her a kiss. He  went to place one on her and at first she was being very bashful.


But she never had a chance, his charm is too strong!
I'm still under his spell and it has been 5 years!!
Pucker up lil' lady!


She was mad at me, she must of saw me holding his hand. 
She does look a little green.
Just look at the face she is giving me!
Rude!


I was done with Mrs. Grumpy Pants Monkey, so I moved on to Lucas the Camel.
I was seriously so excited to ride a camel! Bells would have nothing to do with him.
I decided if I was ever Miss America, I would ride Lucas in a parade, I already have my wave down and just look at his smile.



Bells was super excited to see this HUGE tortoise. 


Like the giraffe, the jaguar is also very interesting. 
A very prestige animal. 


This little guy wanted to play, he was pacing back and forth in front of us....
or was he just hungry? 


Monkeys are my favorite animals. They are funny, cute, playful and just awesome. Bells thought he was funny, he was swinging around, gathering blankets to make a bed and coming up to the window to say hi. 


Miah thought he would be brave and go inside the Komodo Dragon's enclosure....
he got the best of him. 


This Zoo was awesome. There were so many more animals to visit. In between animals they would have activities for the kiddos, next to the monkey exhibit, you would have to do pull ups to see how strong the monkeys are. LOADS of facts and just fun things. 
We WILL be going again....

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! Riding a camel and going into the exhibits? So cool. I hope we get to come to Arizona for med school!

    ReplyDelete