Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our List



I love this picture of Bells. She looks so much like my niece Reece here, wild hair and all! 
She just now started getting out of bed from nap time and bedtime, well that is afterwards. She would usually call us and patiently wait for us to come in and cuddle and play. Now she thinks it is a game, sneaks out, attacks us with stuffed animals. Right before this picture was taken, she had slipped her fingers under the door, it was hilarious. I ran to the cookie jar, grabbed a cookie, then placed it next to her fingers. She tried to pull it under the door but because of the carpet, it would fall back. Miah and I were laughing so hard watching her little fingers try over and over until the door slightly opened, a little arm slipped out and grabbed the cookie, door closed and the sound of little crunches. 

I am sure you are tired of hearing how much we miss Hawaii but lately, it is really bad. It is just a different way of living over there, the best place to be. Bells is going through major withdrawals. She tells my multiple times a day, she just wants to go back to Hawaii, she does not love Arizona. She wants to be back with her friends, Morrison will leave Washington and Kylia will leave Texas, she tells me and they will meet in Hawaii. She tells me she misses Kawela Beach and Baggers. She is always trying to find sand to make sand castles. Mommy, why does Arizona not have any sand? We have a big legos and we build Hawaii at her request. While at the park, a plane flew over head and she became really upset....
Apparently they were leaving to Hawaii without us and we must catch up to them. She will tell me one day we will live in Hawaii again Mommy, then she turns to Daddy and makes him promise.
We all miss it so much. My heart aches to be there again. Seeing my baby girl miss it like she does, just kills me. She misses her best friends even more. 
And as for Miah and I, it has been far too long Char and Jared!

Christmas is wonderful! I love this time of year, who doesn't? If you do not...something is wrong!
But people do get a little caught up with everything, especially presents. Shopping is crazy, I hate leaving the house starting Black Friday to New Years. I do like going to Costco though, lets say around 4pm, that is when the yummy samples start, this time of year, they are AMAZING!!
The other night Miah and  I were laying in the love sac talking about keeping the true meaning of Christmas and well how great Christmas will be this year. It will be all about watching Bells. She really gets it this year and I can't wait to watch her face on Christmas morning. 
If we could have one thing on our list...it would be back in Hawaii.

I am not sure if you have ever heard of Mike Thompkins...this guy is amazing. My good friend Bethany introduced us to him and the three of us can't stop listening and watching him. We kinda sound creepy. He does EVERYTHING with his voice and mouth. No other instruments or anything. You should check him out on youtube. 
I love this video about Christmas and presents.
Hope you guys are enjoying this time of year and not forgetting what Christmas is all about. 




No comments:

Post a Comment