Wednesday, December 19, 2012



Christmas in a week!?! 
Seriously where did time go? 

The beginning of October is always so slow but then once Halloween hits, it is off to the races. My favorite time of year is this time of year. But it is also my least favorite. The worst day of the year..... December 26. It means the best time of year is over and we have to wait another year for it. I think this year has been just crazy. I know this sounds weird but I am still trying to get my life together, as in settle in. Will it ever happen? I think so but not for awhile. Miah and I were talking about it and we believe we want to move to a house. We need more room, especially a third bedroom. He thinks it will be for his study, hehehe but I think it will be MY SEWING ROOM! 

Anyway, I was snapping some fun shots of Bells the other day and after doing a little bit of adjusting, this cute little picture came out. 
I hope everybody is having a wonderful holiday season. 
One week left....

No comments:

Post a Comment