Monday, December 10, 2012

Surprise Party

It was not just a random surprise party but the town of Surprise's Christmas Party. 
Confusing, I know. Somebody invited me and I told them I didn't feel comfortable going to a party for some stranger. I went anyway. Boy was it fun! I was recovering from more kidney issues so it was very calming and relaxed. 

I wonder how sore this guy is after hours upon hours of walking around like this. 
He was so so Jolly, I just loved him.

They had about 12 hot air balloons that were all around. They would light them up and it just looked beautiful. 


Bells' favorite...why because it was a SPIDERMAN hot air balloon! The other side was his face and that looked even better!


Who would of thought, hot air balloons were Christmasy? But then again, the last 3 years we have been decorating palm trees and playing on the beach on Christmas day. 


The coolest event of the whole night, they had 4 guys jump out of an airplane and they all had lights or sparklers. They went all over and made fun designs and then landed right in front of us....like 20 feet in front of us. The coolest thing I have seen. Of course they waited to blow up the sky with fireworks until after they had all safely landed. 


Daddy and Bells got to ride an elephant. Miah was way excited.


He thought it was the best thing ever, LIKE EVER. 
He asked me if I saw him sway back and forth like crazy. 
Yes my dear, I did. 


Hmmmm, I look and wonder who has a nicer bum....
Vote 1 for Miah
Vote 2 for the Elephant
(he won't ever know)


She loves getting her face painted. These ladies are so talented and patient. Painting thousands of kiddos and wanting perfection. 
This lady especially...
Bells loves Jack Frost. 
I need to go to the court house and change her name on her birth certificate to drum roll please....
Ellah Grace Taylor Bells Jack Frost. 



She wanted Jack Frost on her face or arm, either would do. This nice lady didn't really know what he looked like. I showed her a picture I carry around in my pocket, just incase these situations come up. 
She couldn't do it. She said how about a nice pretty snow queen. My innocent angel looked up and glared, I AM NOT A QUEEN, I AM JACK FROST!
Taken back, she said well how about a pretty purple snowflake. Again, she is so sweet (why did we name her Grace? It should of been Captain Hook) ICKY PURPLE, I DO NOT LIKE PURPLE.
She through a life line to me...
Bells what about Spiderman? She thought for a minute, a snowflake on my arm will be just fine, but one of Jack Frost's snowflakes. 
She started painting. 


I dislike the girls like pink and purple and sparkles stereotype....so does Bells. After telling her she does not like purple, she added some purple. Bells was not happy AT ALL. 
But I convinced her it was something to do with Pitch Black and it was going to change to another color. 


Crisis Adverted....


She then decided to take some of that frustration from the face painting out and hit the batting cage with Daddy. 


We had a good time playing at the Surprise Christmas Party.

P.S. I do not carry a picture of Jack Frost in my pocket at all times. I had to look one up on my phone. Please do not forget to vote on the best bum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment