Thursday, December 20, 2012



Family stockings are finally finished!! 
What do you think?




We love how they turned out. Miah was so surprised. I had been using a stocking that I had when I was a little one and Miah just had been using one we picked up at the store a few years ago and Bells had a little puppy head at the top stocking. So I figured we needed matching family stockings. I have a family I go to for my embroidery, they are seriously amazing people. He is a cop and she stays at home but they run their little business from the house. The machine is so interesting to watch. I called Ron up and told him I have some ideas for stockings but I needed some pictures of the snowflakes he has. After a few emails we finally got the design just right and I sewed the front took them over and he did all the fun work. I picked them up and almost cried with how beautiful they looked. I literally ran home and sewed the whole stockings together as fast as I could. 
Now we have the cutest little stockings ever. 

Now I can't wait to fill them up with all the fun goodies!

I think a Nike GPS Running Watch will look just darling in mine, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment