Tuesday, January 8, 2013

5 Years and Counting


It is only Nike in our family so with our Anniversary why would it be anything else? 
"Still Doing It" -Nike


December 22
We made it, we hit the 5 year mark!!
We look back and are so happy with where we are. We are truly blessed with each other and a beautiful daughter. 

One night after watching The Hobbit, I was thinking about how much the type of movies I watch and enjoy have changed. I never minded watching chick flicks as much but nowadays I don't watch them at all. I watch the super hero movies or crazy action movies that always leave me on the edge of my seat. I decided the reason was because those love story movies will never compare to "our love story". I am living the best chick flick of all time. So why would I watch anything else? 

I love my husband to the moon and back, twice as Bells would say. 

Happy Anniversary Miah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment