Sunday, March 4, 2012

You Must Start Them Young

I was taught at a very young age, it was time....
She loves it, almost too much....
This face scares me and I want to run and hide....


The attack of the broccoli wetness!!

Telling me she wants it for dinner and making sure it has plenty of water.

The Attack!! I have taught her well!!
It really doesn't have to be broccoli, just anything that is swing-able, hides water in its bundles and looks interesting. You trick your target, pulling them to look at the beautiful and yummy piece of vegetable...swing back and cover them with water. I loved doing this to my mom at the store. When I was younger, she was a good sport. But as you get older, you must get better. I'm proud to say she goes straight to the broccoli when we hit the store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment