Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cake and Flowers

I spent my birthday on the road...the horrible pouring down rain roads!! I had a doctors appointment in town for my kidneys (I know who wants that?) and Miah had school till 9, so it was once again into town alone. Well if you haven't heard, Hawaii has been having down pour for about a week or so straight. Making for a historical rain fall, blah!!
The hospital is about 50 minutes away, it took us just shy of two hours to get there. We were in complete standstill traffic for 45 minutes. I was told to bring in a cake for my birthday, since when does the birthday girl bring in a cake for HER birthday? The office loved it and brought me in these flowers. Bells loved smelling them, she wouldn't stop, weirdo!! I know them too well there, I think our dates need to stop. When your Christmas card list has your nephrologist and phlebotomists at the top of the list....you need to change where you hang out.
This was my gift.....



This is what they brought Bells....

When asked if Mommy could have a piece (I made the cheesecake afterall) she pointed to the flowers and said they were mine and then pointed to the cake and said they were hers and gave me this smile.
Then she finished licking her fingers!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the cake cake and though "That can't be Michelle's cake, she doesn't like cake." Then I saw this about you making cheesecake and that made much more sense!

    ReplyDelete