Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nike Love

We are seriously such a crazy couple.
Just look at us.
Hahaha
I am excited to let you know that Bells got her first pair of shoes and guess what she wanted....
drum roll please....
NIKE SHOES!!!
I have taught her well and she makes me so proud.
We had to get her a pair of shoes because we were planning on going hiking and she is old enough to walk the whole way, I laugh as I am writing this. We went to Nordstrom Rack and I let her pick. She held my hand down the isle and said she wanted pink, it is her favorite color. Then she said she wanted shoes like Mommy. A little confused, I never wear shoes...EVER!!
As we walked a little further, she let go of my hand and ran and scooped up these cute Nike shoes. She showed them to me and said they were like Mommy and pointed to the Nike swoosh. Be still my beating heart, be still!!


We have everything we need,
Love and Nike!


Every time we go to Sports Authority we walk to the girls section and I want to buy her the little girls running shorts and a shirt to match. But as I said before, we are on our way to join a nudist colony Jeremiah reminds me and I put them back.


B-E-A--U-TIFUL!!


I was on a run the other day in my new running shoes, I kept thinking to myself...
I feel sorry for Cinderella, her prince got a pair of heels. My prince got me a pair of Nike Shoes.
She has no idea what she is missing out on.
Poor Cinderella!!


Just Do It
We Do
Do You?

1 comment: