Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Here We Go

Yesterday I had the song Here I Go Again stuck in my head.
Why because Miah started up school again. I am not upset by it really, it will be nice to have a schedule and Bells and I can start preschool. 
Plus, the sooner we start, the sooner we are done!
But before he started his day at school...
of course he has to play legos with Bells. 


He made her a super cool car and she loved it. She carried it around all day. She wouldn't really let me fix it if it broke because Daddy makes the best cars. 



This handsome guy is ready to start D2.
I am really a lucky lady!


He got his own shot so she wanted one too. 
Apparently the new trend is wearing panties inside out. 
Please don't judge!
Have you seen Miley Cyrus? 
I think I am good to go with just inside out panties!


Late last night I went for a walk through a huge monsoon storm to check the mail. 
Look what was in there....
He PASSED his National Boards!
I knew he would. He was nervous but had no reason to be. 
It is good to have it behind us now!



The letter came to us last night because we needed to put a smile on our faces. 
I got a call that anybody would dread. A death in the family. A cousin of mine passed away yesterday morning. He was only a year and a half older than me. I hear the sobs of my mom on the other side and my heart instantly dropped. The news, the tears and the frustration. 
I slipped out of the house to go for a walk alone to check the mail. As I step outside, the storm rushed through me. The wind wrapped my hair around my face and stuck to my tears, the thunder and lightening lit up the sky and the darkness engulfed me. 
It is how I felt on the inside. I know I will see him again someday, I'm not afraid of that. I was frustrated because he was so young. He was starting to head in the right path. Because my family and I are spread across the States, unable to hug and hold each other. We tucked Bells into bed and after prayers, she whispers in my ear, I wish cousin would come back from Heavenly Father and be awake again for you. 
My heart smiled, she understands slightly. 
Life is short and too many people get caught up in crazy things. I am at fault sometimes. I try to get so many things done and WORRY WORRY WORRY. That I forget to enjoy just being alive. 
A lesson learned going into this school year. 
Enjoy life and live it each day. Be thankful that I am alive and loved. 

R.I.P Shane

Aloha 'Oe, Aloha 'Oe
Until We Meet Again

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment