Monday, August 26, 2013

Candy Shop Tour

After visiting The Chocolate Connection making pizzas, we were told about their factory further into town. Well we loved the shop so we decided to visit the factory and take the tour. 

My personal favorite, chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. 
How I crave these on the holidays and hide them under my pillow when I get a batch. 
Not really, but I always want to keep them ALL to MYSELF!
I'm not a sweet person, as in candy sweet, of course I am a sweet person, but make sure you ask Bells if you want confirmation. Do not ask Miah, my sisters or that dark haired boy who sat across from me in 3rd grade. Just ask Bells. 
As I was saying, I do not have a sweet tooth but I LOVE these. 


The saliva in my mouth was working over time when we went by this station. 
Look at the huge bowl of sprinkles waiting to be tossed on fresh, smooth and yummy white chocolate!


We got LOTS of samples. Good thing we went after lunch.
Bells picked at one station a white chocolate covered marshmallow with sprinkles. 
Gross if you ask me but she liked it. 


Daddy and Bells waiting for the next stop in the delicious tour!


Say CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS and SMILE!!


A large bunny made out of popcorn, I believe it was caramel or kettle corn. 
Either way, who cares, they are both scrumptious! 


Of course you would see a huge cactus made out of chocolate in Arizona!


The size of this chocolate bar....


Wait, I can't take it home?


That is fine! I will just take a bite out of it right here. 
Look at #11 and #6 teeth. They are going to slice right through that bar.


Bells was picked to remove a bunch of white chocolate peppermint candies from the mold. She had a blast. We were able to sample those too. Seriously, they melted in my mouth instantly. Amazing, just amazing. 


As of right now, it is still way to hot to go outside pretty much all day.
In fact the chocolate samples we were given in a bag, completely melted on the way home. We had to put them in the fridge. They were still good though!
Until it cools off to 100 degrees we will continue to visit museums, take tours and swim. 



No comments:

Post a Comment