Thursday, August 15, 2013

Born With It

Bells played Tball this year and she loved it. She loves to compete. I am not sure where she got this from because Miah and I are very low key and not the least bit competitive. 
She loves to play right along side the boys with her pink glove. 
I think I was more excited to get to watch her play. I'm a softie when it comes to her doing things. When we lived in Hawaii and my mom took us to the Sea Life Park and Bells was now old enough to really enjoy the dolphin show, I cried. It is something I have been looking forward to, those type of milestones. Watching the light spark up in her eye. 

Well she is a natural. 
Here are a few pictures of our little All Star. 

Ellah #6


This little sequence I am glad we caught on camera. 
She was all about chasing after the ball where ever it went. 
This time it went past second base and she was all about that. 
Notice her hat is on.


Her hat had just fallen off and she didn't mind just yet....


She got to the ball but then had to get her hat back on before she could throw the ball back in. 
Priorities right?


I was laughing pretty hard about now and gave her a big high five!


She loves to bat. The look of concentration on her face makes me smile. 


Her eyes still on the ball. 


All her power is going into this hit.


Here we go!


Atta Girl #6


The encouragement from the coaches and parents was a blast!


I love this girl. Her personality shines no matter what she is doing. 


She loves to run just like her mommy. She is fast too! 


She never slows down!


Look at her dig into the baseline. 


Pony tails flying behind in the wind. 


Ready position!

I might have to give her the golden glove award!


Fighting for the ball with the boys. 


Nothing will stop her. 


All the way till the ground. 


I tried to get her to call her shot when she walked up to the plate. 
She wouldn't do it, maybe next year!


Miah would talk to her before she went up to bat.
She would always say, I got this Daddy, just like the Sandlot. 


Here we go....


Even the best miss the ball sometimes. 


But luckily in Tball you get to keep hitting!


Running to first base. She loves wearing her hat backwards. Just another way to show you her personality. I am scared, she is turning into a mini-me.


Her two best buds after the last game. 

Ellah, Jacob and Noah. 


I am so proud of this girl. I am proud of her everyday. I am proud because I stopped crying after the 3 game! How did my parents do it? 


She can't wait for next season. She also wants to play soccer and join the swim team. 
Hmmmm,  yep exactly just like her mommy!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Can't wait to see Trooper playing t-ball. Great pictures and commentary. Glad to see you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete