Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This Family Pledges Allegiance to the Flag

If that bothers anybody, well that is just too bad!
 Happy 4th of July America!

We had  a wonderful day. We woke up to work on our yard. We added some pavers and grass. So far it looks great. We played some games, Bells had a nice nap. Then we headed to the baseball game in Surprise, which had fireworks afterwards. 

I was bored the other day while Miah was studying at the school. Bells was taking a nap and I was left alone with some extra pieces of wood. As I have said before, I always have crafts stuff around. I needed a 4th of July decoration for the door. I put a few things together and ended up with this lovely decor for my front door. Wood, paint, power tools, stickers, cereal boxes and galvanized wire. 

I love it!


The baseball games was HOT! When I say HOT I mean sitting right about 111 degrees at least. We sat in the shade, hmmm, shade helped drop it to 110 degrees. We sat sweating the whole game. It was so much fun and Bells loves to watch and play baseball. We had lots of yummy treats like pieces of pineapple shaped like stars on a stick. They were giving those out for free. 

Miah and Bells just chilling. She is into funny faces. I actually don't think it is much of a stage, just her personality. She is crazy and goofy just like her mommy!


Happy Happy Happy!


Point right there....funny face, funny girl with a green tongue. 


I just like this shot. One of my favorite shots in baseball, not of a baseball players bum, geesh. But just of the crowd, home plate, the batter and of course his number was 3. 


We went to the Texas Rangers Spring Season field.



I love living right by 4 MLB teams spring season fields. 
Baseball is just awesome!


The game and all the proceeds went to the Granite Mountain HotsShots. 
That made it even better. I tell you, that has rocked me. 19 heroes have now been laid to rest. God Bless them and their families. We will always remember you. 


Seriously....this girl!


We went to the grass afterwards to watch the fireworks. It was the best show we have been to. It lasted over 15 minutes and has 3 fireworks neither of us had ever seen before. They belted out patriotic music the whole time. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the 4th of July. Watching baseball, fireworks and spending time with the 3 of Us. 


Happy 4th of July Everyone!
 I  would have to say that the 4th of July has become one, if not my favorite holidays. There is no receiving or giving gifts. This is  a time to just spend with the family and friends, celebrating our Freedom. Showing how much we love our Country and just being thankful. I love looking around and seeing all the red, white and blue. 
We love you America!!


No comments:

Post a Comment