Monday, July 22, 2013

Chocolate Pizza Time

It is hot here in Arizona. I not talking about, go outside and play baseball kinda weather. I'm talking about constantly dripping with sweat no matter what you do weather. Like 116 degrees hot. 
I love the warm weather, ask anybody. But seriously...here in Arizona, not so much. I think a huge reason is, there is nothing to do. I wish I could tell you I could hear the waves crashing against the shore because that would make this heat tolerable. I wish I could hear the ice cream truck song but the ice cream truck melted months ago. I can't hear a thing. The wind is hot and burns your eyes. 
We swim in the pool every day but that can get old because there isn't shells or fish to find. 

We are getting by though, thanks to The Chocolate Connection. 
They had a fun little thingy for the kiddos. 
They go to the shop which has lots of wonderful treats, they get to pick an apron and hat. 
First they decorate with whatever they wants. Bells was so excited because there were dinosaurs.


I had to keep her on track because with all the treats as distractions, she was getting lost!!


Hat and Apron complete. She is ready to bake.


She was able to fill her own plate with chocolate from the fountain. She told me she wouldn't mind this in her house, ummmm no thanks. 


Taste testing the chocolate pizza. 


It was great, they gave them lots of goodies that looked like pizza toppings to decorate their pizza. She had so much fun. Then she had to let it bake in the cold fridge. 


Story time. These ladies were awesome. 


The story was about a girl who had chocolate socks. It was so cute. Then they were able to make our own chocolate socks out of paper. 


She loved using the scissors herself. 


The best part was getting to fill their chocolate socks with goodies of their choice. 


Bells and Joseph smiling from ear to ear.

I loved this event for a whopping $5, you really can't go wrong. 
But more importantly, Bells loved it.

Now getting the chocolate home, that is a different story.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelle!!

    You have a gorgeous family! Glad to hear you guys are doing so well!

    Will have to catch up some time!

    Take care,
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete