Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Day


I was so excited to visit a Mainland Pumpkin Patch! It was a nice drive but it was the best. We were so lucky too, when we arrived somebody had an extra ticket and gave it to us. It was awesome! Then we found a $50 bill in the parking lot (not really but I always day dream of those things).

Schnepf Farms

We first hopped aboard a tractor and say on some Hay. Uncle pulled us around the whole farm. Bells was not happy with the hay poking her so she opted for Daddy's lap. 



They have random dear on the farm, for no reason but to just look at it. 
We were able to get really close and Bells was a little confused on why they didn't resemble reindeer more and where Santa was. She told me they must hurry to the North Pole because Christmas will be coming soon. 


Then we were able to ride a TRAIN! She was super excited, she loves trains more than anything, well except her awesome parents....


Oh how Daddy can always make her laugh. 
He is looking good, don't ya think?


Seriously, this piggy was HUGE. All I can say is, I know where I am going on Sunday morning for some bacon.


After that silly Chihuahua in Hawaii bite her in the eye, she has been a little timid by animals.
So she just wanted to be on the other side of the fence with Daddy. Not me, I dove right in, poo smell and all!


This my dear is what a cow looks like up close. What does a cow do? Well sweet girl, it brings us milk and we drink it. 


Are you kidding me? This is where milk comes from and then you LET me drink it? 
How dare you Mom! She was not impressed with that scenario. 


They have huge pillows that you can jump on. Since we grow our kids BIG, she had to go on the big pillow with the 6 and above group. She is 3, she might be the same size or bigger than 6 year olds and older but they are rough. 
Bummer, for that reason, I HAD to jump with her. 


She was able to fly an airplane and loved it. 
Being a kiddo is magical I tell ya. 
I love that smile!


We went through a corn maze too!


Finally we were able to pick out a pumpkin. 
Pumpkin monsters....


Bells was trying to lift this pumpkin and well she almost had it but dropped it, we left that one for another. 


She wanted to make a snowman, so she did with pumpkins. In Hawaii she would make them with sand, here it is pumpkins. 


Happy Halloween from The 3 of Us!




No comments:

Post a Comment