Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Imaginations and Leaves

I love this little girl and her HUGE imagination. I am almost 29 years old and my imagination still runs crazy! I bet anybody would have a hay day as a fly on the wall watching Bells and I throughout the day. Actually, ya know what? Just come on over, we don't mind, we will still be silly and imaginative as ever with people here. 

We went on a 6 mile bike ride today to a park that rocks. On our way back we were enjoying nature's beauty and all that it holds for us. She was fascinated with  the leaves and flowers today. 
I had seen something on Pinterest awhile back and I asked her if she wanted to pick the leaves and make pictures with them. Those beautiful brown eyes filled up with joy and her little hands began to pick away. 

She said they were a surprise for Daddy and that he would be so proud of her. 
We laid out the leaves when we got home and made lots of little animals.
Glued them to paper and then began coloring and drawing. 

Just so you know, it is starting to get cold here and we do put clothes on her but the minute she gets inside, those clothes are off and she runs around in her undies...
She is our little Island Girl!


A turkey and a bird


A butterfly, turtle and a fish. 


And her Daddy could not have been more proud of her!


No comments:

Post a Comment