Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Church with Grandma

This had nothing to do with Halloween. 
This is church with my Grandma. 
It was pastor's week or something. Pastor Howard is a cowboy and so every year they get to dress up as cowboys on this Sunday.  We spent the night after the pumpkin patch and she had told me bring your cowboy gear. Okay Grandma, let me go to my closet and get those....
I am not a cowgirl. I don't dislike them, I actually think it would be fun to be one for a day. So I borrowed stuff. 

Bells told me I looked life Jessie from Toy Story. 
It was a proud moment.




Grandma and I ready to go to church. 
Some cool things, I was able to wear my Grandpa's old bowline tie and my Grandma actually had these hats in her room.


We love spending time with Grandma and especially going to church with her. 
Now only if my parents hurry their horses and get here. 
46 more days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment