Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Carving and Halloween

I don't know about anybody else but by the time Halloween night finally came, we were so ready for Halloween to be over with. We had 4 Halloween parties and then trick or treating. Don't get me wrong, I love to dress up and have lots of fun but this year, we were ready to be done. 
Plus, Bells was beginning to knock on any door she would see and say trick or treat. It needed to end before she thought it was a daily thing. 
She is still into Pirates, big time. We went round and round on what to be this year. She wanted to be Captain America, Daddy- Hulk and Mommy- Iron Man. We didn't have enough time to put those together. She also loves the chipmunks and decided we will be those next year. One party Miah was Tony Stark and although I didn't get a picture for some reason, he rocked it! Bells was a pirate for every party and well I was Pippy...

We had lots of fun carving pumpkins. Riddle me this though....
My husband is going through Dental School so he can dig into nasty, dirty bacteria infested mouths but he WILL not dig out the seeds of a pumpkin, even with gloves on. Our daughter has decided to carry out that same trait. I love that job! I was able to dig out three pumpkins.



My husband is one of the most talented people I have ever met. Anything he does, he is good at. He is so artistic, which is a good thing, especially when he will be carving out new teeth. 
He sometimes gets carried away, seriously! 
Do you see his Pumpkin Carving Tool Set to the left of his pumpkin? 
Yep, that is my nerdy husband. 



While I was taking pictures, Bells said, "Mommy, take a picture of me like this, it is my scary Halloween face."
Well done, well done. 


She still looks like a freak here.
Honestly though, she gets that from my side. 
The ability to be silly and not care!


Point justified right here. 
What was I doing?


Miah does not have that side. He gets embarrassed and WILL not be silly if we are not in our house, blinds and curtains closed and doors locked. 
He cares way too much about being cool.
Poor guy!!


This was Halloween night. Miah was all dressed up as Tony Stark and Bells really wanted him to be a pirate like her. So being an awesome Daddy he is.... he went and changed. 


Guess who did my hair? 
Miah did!!
He actually always braids my hair and helps out with Bells' hair as much as he can. Reminds me of my Dad, he did my hair a lot too. 
Both great Dads!


Uncle Mike and Auntie Trista carving pumpkins with us. 


Auntie Rebecca and Uncle Nick, at least he can be silly!



We made it past Halloween now on to THE HOLIDAY SEASON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment