Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Day Party

Bells was so excited for passing out Valentines to all of her friends that I thought we needed to have a party to make Valentines Mailboxes so we did. Well it was one of the windy days in awhile. Well add glitter, paper, stickers, glue and oh lots of 3-5 years olds. Hahaha! Sometimes I think to myself, what was I thinking. But in the end I always love it and so do the kids. I told her to smile but she just didn't want to, no worries though, it makes for a funny / cute picture.



Char-Latte....just cheesin' it up. But she can with that B-E-A-UTIFUL smile of hers!!
Sandrita and Morrison! What a box! This is Ellah's best friend and he moves to Washington DC in April. Seriously, I am not sure how Ellah is going to take this. They love each other so much. I think it will hurt me more knowing how much they have fun together. My heart aches right now just thinking about it.



Sylvester...I could go on for days about this kid. He is so awesome with all the kids. he is 10 and is from the Marshall Islands. He lives right downstairs. He will play all day with the little ones, he sings Justin Bieber like no other, probably better than the Biebster himself. His laugh will bring a smile to your face no matter what. His Dad will fix your bike, even if you bring it to him in 100 pieces and his Mom can bake one mean biscuit (which I did beg for the recipe). He was focusing really hard it seems in this picture!!
Bethany and Madilyn working really hard on making sure their stars are placed in the right spot. We love our Canadian friends so much we are following them to Arizona.


The whole gang afterwards with their boxes! It is always so much having these fun activities for the kiddos. It gets pretty crazy though!!



1 comment:

  1. Michelle!
    Love the new blog. I'm glad to have some way of keeping up on you guys. That's so awesome you got into the marathon in October! Woot woot! And free Nike stuff? Heck yes please! If anyone wants/deserves free Nike stuff it's you. Any word on when you'll be back to the main land? Are the parentals still in the mint chocolate chip house? Gosh I miss you guys. Give me a jingle sometime please!
    Love you!
    oh, and out here at Elsa's she has a Backyardigans toy. Every time I hear it, I think of you. "I'm Captain Uniquewa. If you wanna be a pirate get on your feet..."

    ReplyDelete