Tuesday, February 14, 2012

L-O-V-E

Happy Valentines Day!!


Our Valentine is very busy today and that is okay because he doesn't just show us one day out of the year....he shows us every day. He had to leave early but made us the best breakfast, which he usually does about 4 times a week. These girls love breakfast. He had two kinds of french toast, powdered doughnuts, 3 kinds of juice, bacon, milk, fresh pineapple and I think that about wraps it up. Oh yummy!
Later in the day Bells and I played at the beach, drawing in the sand and were joined by a few friends. Then we delivered Bells' Valentines to her friends, she had so much fun doing this. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks together and made up a dance. This girl and I have so much fun. She is a mini me for sure. I hope every one had a great day as we did.
Bells wishing you a Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment