Monday, February 20, 2012

Living with Girls


Jeremiah accepted that he will always be outnumbered by his two girls! Poor guy...not really! He loves it! He loves to serve as the protector and walk down the street with his two girls on each side. We spoil him crazy and he spoils us as well. My dad has talked to him a few times about living in a house full of girls, as my dad told him....he wouldn't trade it for the world. Gosh I love my dad!

A week or so ago, the girls wanted to go out to dinner to Haleiwa (Pizza Bob's and Scoops of Paradise). As usual it was a little later and Jeremiah threw me out of the house, I was so tired. But so glad I went. Plus Jeremiah and Bells deserved a little bonding time. I came home to a husband working on his homework and a quietly sleeping daughter. It was such a great feeling! I kissed him and went to the put some things away. As I walked past the kitchen table I saw the brush, leave in conditioner spray bottle and the blow dryer. It was the gosh darn cutest thing. Of course Bells needed a bath and he gave her one but her hair gets crazy, so he took it upon himself to make sure she didn't get crazy hair. When I asked him about it...
"I couldn't let her go to bed with wet hair, it would be all cold and fuzzy in the morning!"
I love this guy! Now he is the one who brushes and blow dries her hair if need be.
World Most Amazing Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment