Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nike / Hurley Bling!



First off the box itself is awesome!! I would of been happy just having this box but I had to open it. I had been waiting patiently, okay not really. I was like a kid waiting for snack time. It brought be back to when Miah was on his mission, I stalked the mail man. Ashamed...not at all!
Anyway, it finally arrived yesterday. My reward from finishing the Nike Women's 1/2 Marathon last month. The same race that got me into the Nike Woman's Marathon in San Fran come October. This race is one of the most difficult to get into and I GOT IN. I am so excited. Now it is time to start fundraising.
It came with a note from Nike, the awesome box, the bracelet was attached to this other cool gadget. Yep I am saving them all!!





I Run To Be...Free, Strong, Sexy, Fierce and Me !!


Why Do You Run?


No comments:

Post a Comment