Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Memorial Day Lanterns

I love holidays, I love lanterns, I love good times and I love this girl Char!!

After spending a day at Electric Beach, the guys took the kiddos home and we went to the show.
On our way we stopped at Target and washed up in the bathroom! 
I know  fancy!!
Just arriving at the show, Char and I.


It was pretty amazing. The canoes carrying all the lanterns.


Char took some really amazing shots. These lanterns were handed out and people were able  to write on them and  set them free.  I loved it!


Seriously...this is such a beautiful shot, not even photo shopped or touched up at all. 
Good job Char!


I'm going to miss this girl!


1 comment:

  1. This post seriously makes me want to cry!! What am I going to do without you?!! Who am I going to hang out with everyday, all day?!? I am so glad that we have had so much fun this last year! One day, WE WILL live next door to each other. We will have to make it happen! i will even move to Arizona for you!!! (Jared even said something about it, did you hear?!?!) I will miss your face like crazy! You are the best friend I always wanted!

    ReplyDelete