Wednesday, June 20, 2012

50th State Fair

We made a trip to the State Fair. 
It was AWESOME!!
Family tourist like picture at the start, these are a  must.


Bells and I had tons of fun on the Merry Go Round Horse Thing. I believe that is what the sign said anyway. 


These  two stinkers are so cute. They were so excited the whole  time. Well Bells got a little cranky at the end. Who wouldn't? It was time to go. 


I wish I had the camera ready on the first trip around....
PRICELESS!!
Miah had so much fun on this ride with the girls.


Cute little Bears!!


Ahhhhh...Lion Got Me!!


Another priceless shot, I love Char's face. Her and I had more fun then the girls did. It totally rocks to be bigger...you go faster!!


Bells was like what the POOP just happened. Why did you take me on that?


Lion show was amazing!! The lionesses showin' their stuff!!


The white mail lion.
He was very handsome!


I love the Fair. It reminds me of all the wonderful childhood memories I have. My parents rock and I hope I am half as cool as they are!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!! We will have to go to the Texas state fair one day. It lives up to the "everythings bigger in Texas" hype. No joke!

    ReplyDelete