Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Koko Head Trail

These pictures are all kind of messed up but please stay with me. I keep telling myself, only a few more months till I will have a computer. 
I CAN'T WAIT!!
We, well me (Shelle) decided to have a fun family day and hike Koko Head. It was fun to me but Miah didn't think so. Mostly because we had Bells with us and the hike is straight up. The trail was an old set of train tracks. I would love to go back and run it. I'm a little weird like that. 

I think this picture is about 1/4 the way. Still happy!


This was one of the views from  the top. 
Seriously, it was amazing!


Another view...


My sexy husband looking over to the other side. 



This picture was at Sandy Beach. I love it. Miah looks  completely relaxed and happy. 
This is our home!!


Family shot at the lookout of a blow hole and Passion Beach. 
What a lovely bunch!


Passion Beach....oooo la la!!


This is at the bottom of the hike. The elevation is crazy!!


A few tips, don't go at mid day....it was HOT!!
Make sure your husband knows what he is getting into.
Make sure you wear Nike!


No comments:

Post a Comment