Friday, April 20, 2012

Sisters!!

Can you guess who these three little cuties are? 
Pinky Angel- My Oldest Sister Danielle
Strawberry Blonde- My Middle Sister Averie
Chubby Baldy- Me

Wow, how time has changed. 
 But time change didn't bring me to this computer. Missing my sisters terribly has brought me here. 


My sisters are completely gorgeous! As you can tell, I was the tomboy and still am. 
They did have their fun dressing me up, refer to the picture below. They did the make-up, hair and dressed me. Although we did have matching Pink Nike Shoes, I got a touch of my style in there somewhere. 


What I would do to have a day, wait, a weekend with my sisters. I would love to have them come here and just hangout. We could go shopping, pedicures, beach time, eat and talk till 9pm (hey, that is late for me). 

I miss the spunky-ness of my oldest sister. You have to be on top of your game around her. I guess it is the red hair. I miss her laugh. I miss her sisterly love in person. She has a heart of gold and will drop anything for her sisters. She is a wonderful Mom too! 
Just look at her and her family now (minus the little guy Lawrence, was he sleeping?) 


I miss the fun-loving middle sister. This girl is always on the go. I love that about her. She believes in anybody and anything. Nothing is impossible, as long as you are alive. She is so hard working. She too is spunky, it must be in the Edwards blood. I miss her looks and how she can make me laugh no matter what. Our wonderful inside jokes. She too is such a great mom! 
I love this picture of her and her family....it shows how fun they are!!


The Three of Us!
I even look a little different. Thanks to my sisters for teaching me some style. 


My sisters mean the world to me. Even though I moved to a small Island far far away, doesn't mean I don't think of them when I lived right down the road. I think about them daily. Ya know, if they came here,  we wouldn't even have to  do anything, I would love to just sit in a car with them. As long as I would get to see them. 
People ask who you look up to. I look up to my sisters. They are amazing. They have been through so much and were so strong. They both have amazing families and are so happy. They protect me like big sisters should, even though I tower over both of them. I couldn't have asked for better sisters. 

I Love You D and Ave!!
I Miss You Girls So Much!!

1 comment: