Saturday, April 28, 2012

Baggers I Love You

Do you know where Baggers is?
Well you should because we simply love it. It is more of a local spot and quiet. It is where you can let the kiddos play in the water without worrying about the huge waves. You could even get a tan without tan lines here, if you dare!
Miah's new schedule rocks. He is able to be home more often and spend family time with his favorite girls. 
Yesterday was wonderful. I have been pretty sick again the last three days and in some need for fresh air. We packed up and spent three hours here. 
It was just the three of us....
That is all we needed!
Well and some sun, sand and ocean!!


We are a bunch of beach "bums"!!


Getting ready to find some treasures. 
Net - Check
Jar - Check
Spunky Toddler - Check


Daddy found a crab and put it in her jar.


Smile for me...


Please.....


Kisses?


These two are my world. I fall in love with them every time I see them. 
Especially at times like this. 


Now it is time to take in some sun and relax. 
Our Cocoa Goddess at her Best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment