Thursday, March 28, 2013

This Day Rocked


You know those days where the sun is shining, you really don't have a lot to do and it is just chill? Oh did I mention Daddy is home early? 
Well we love those days!
So we decided to paint some rocks by the pool. This was brought on because my parents brought over a rock that I had painted as a youngen, which in fact I still am a youngen, and Bells just thought it was the most amazing thing. My mom was awesome when I was a kid, we were always doing all sorts of crafts. But we loved painting rocks. The coolest thing, they still used them as paper weights. 
Bells decided it was time to paint her own rocks. 
We gathered a bunch of rocks from our apartment building area, shhhh, we couldn't help it, they were screaming at us to PAINT ME! And of course, I always have paint on hand, I think there is some sort of law against not having paint! 
Who is that scruffy man in the blue shirt?
My lovely, handsome, tired but excited to be with his family husband!


All the supplies you will need. 


Plus one happy kid that is!
Did I say kid? No I mean baby, she is my baby....she is not 4 years old! She is my BABY!


And this is why he is going to be the best dentist around. He is an amazing artist, perfection is always a must and his pure concentration. 


Just like her Daddy. She actually is very definite on being a doctor when she grows up. She looks at all the nasty slides when Miah studies and shoots all sorts of questions at him. She isn't grossed out but very interested and she then says tells him, when she grows bigger she will be a doctor so she can help them out. 


I am not sure how she got paint on her lips but she was very embarrassed about it. I almost didn't get a picture of it. 


Do you see the Harrison chin? My shadow is a perfect witch? Halloween here I come! Bells has the same one but since it is covered in chubs right now, it is hard to tell. 


Our masterpieces!



Will Hawaii ever leave our hearts? No, it will forever be our home. Miah painted some beautiful rocks for his girls to remind us of the beaches. I painted some rock monsters for Bells, a butterfly  and she created the most beautiful ones. 

What a great afternoon to spend with the 3 of Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment