Monday, March 4, 2013

4 Years Old



Where has the time gone? My baby is 4 and I'm so happy she is healthy and growing so big but it makes me sad. Why does it happen so fast. I need to stop and cherish every freaking living moment with my little family of three. 

February 4th our little girl turned 4. We didn't have a party, things were crazy hectic. We are so not the parents to not have a party, especially have a cake. I mean seriously, that is our thing. But you have no idea how crazy our life has been. So we just had some fun with the three of us. 
She woke up to this. A birthday tradition, you get your own cupcake for breakfast. She LOVES this! Of course pink frosting and green sprinkles. 
T-Rex came to the breakfast party though!


Can you just see her excitement? Or is that her craziness?
Either way, I love this girls spunk!


Present time


Spiderman sheets to match her spiderman blanket, perfect.
She tells me spiderman will keep her safe and warm during naps and at night. Hey whatever works, right?


She loved this card. It made her miss Hawaii she said. 


Smile for the camera birthday girl, we love you!!


She can be sweet sometimes, like sharing her birthday cupcake with T-Rex.


Happy 4th Birthday Bells!!


We love you to the moon, universe, earth and stars and back....3 times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment