Thursday, April 18, 2013

Who Made It Best?

Growing up, our beds were always made. As soon as we woke up. My parents bed was always made. A very strict rule. 
When we move here, we started Bells on her bed. As soon as she wakes up, she makes her bed, even though she has nap time a little later. She wakes up from her nap, she makes her bed. We are the mean parents. Well Miah and I have a rule, whom ever gets out of bed last, makes the bed. Honestly, it works a lot in my favor because I am an early riser. But he does have those early morning tests or study times. Today was his day. 
Now I want you to take a vote...
or maybe just comment about if this is considered "making" the bed or not. 
Who makes their bed better,
Bells or Daddy?
First is our bed, the whole view. 



The view from his side- 
-the fitted sheet not even pulled over the mattress.
-the pillow not on
-the sheet pulled all crazy like


The end of the bed, do I need to explain anything?
Did I mention is was his turn today?



Now for Bells' bed. 
Pretty clean lines, sides, top and bottom. 


Everything tucked in so nicely, animals just chilling at the top. 



Bells came to me and said she didn't think Daddy made his bed, hahaha!
Well I don't really think he did either. Or else he needs to learn how. 

That means 2 votes for Miah not making the bed and 2 votes for Bells is better at making her bed then he is. 

What do you think?

1 comment: